Saturday, August 05, 2006

HALF NELSON OPENING

I recently painted the poster for the film HALF NELSON written, produced, and directed by my friends Anna Boden and Ryan Fleck. It opens next week in New York at the Lincoln Plaza cinemas and the Angelika. The movie rocks, so go see it. Anna and I went to college together, and Anna recently edited Windowbreaker, my short that's currently going around to festivals.

Here are some pictures from the opening on August 2nd at the Tribeca Cinemas. Ryan Gosling and Anthony Mackie (who are amazing in the film) were both there, as were two of my filmmaking heroes Peter Sollett and Eva Vives (director and producer, respectively, of Five Feet High and Rising and Raising Victor Vargas).

**ME AND THE HALF NELSON POSTER**


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home